AC Delco Oil Filter sale at Rock Auto

Hey guys, just wanted to post and let everyone know that there’s a really great deal right now on AC Delco filters at rock auto. Picked up 12 PF63E filters for my ‘19 Silverado and 12 PF64 filters for my wife’s ‘21 Acadia for 87 bucks total shipped. AC Delco also has a rebate going on right now and it’s $1.50 back per oil filter on a visa gift card, limit for rebate is 2 per part per household. I did the math and I just saved us about 125 bucks compared to retail on these. Just wanted to let everyone know in case any of y’all run AC Delco filters and wanted to save some money.

are they clearing out the older type filters and replacing with the latest filters???...I tried maximizing my rebate with AC Delco by using the same receipt (four oil filters purchased) but a different address and the rebate was rejected...still the price wasn't bad from RockAuto but they weren't on sale last week when I purchased...

the PF64 filters I purchased were in the latest AC Delco box (new one) and didn't have the "E" on them...

Bill

are they clearing out the older type filters and replacing with the latest filters???...I tried maximizing my rebate with AC Delco by using the same receipt (four oil filters purchased) but a different address and the rebate was rejected...still the price wasn't bad from RockAuto but they weren't on sale last week when I purchased...

the PF64 filters I purchased were in the latest AC Delco box (new one) and didn't have the "E" on them...

Bill
My 2017 and 2018 5.3L engines came with metal core filters, yet the owners manual called for PF63E

I believe the newest filters still have the synthetic core (possibly of a different design) they just don't have the "E" in the name anymore...at least the PF64s I got last week didn't...

Bill

Back