AAA Service Center, what Oil filter brand?

Im taking in my wifes 2006 Honda Accord 2.4l in to a local AAA service center for her 5k OCI change, does anyone know the brand of filters and oil they use there? Ive never used this AAA service center before and have a very good deal for using the Conventional OCI using a Semi synthetic 5w20 for $29.99 plus I got a $20 off coupon on service plus 10% Membership discount, I checked the GOOGLE reviews for this particular AAA service center and are basically a 5 stars. the local Honda dealers wont use the 5w20 oil no more and just offer the 0w20 full synthetic at close to $75 which prices me/her out now.

Last edited:
that would be at the best regional and at most vary by each location.
easy enough to call and ask them.

"AAA provides quality oil and a 39-point inspection with every oil change. Our standard oil is full synthetic–you could say that sets us apart from the other guys. We use DuraMAX® Full Synthetic Motor Oils which provide superb performance for today's gasoline powered cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans."

looks like its the DURAMAX brand based on their website they provide it to all the AAA Service centers in my area, pretty sure it will work fine for my 5K OCI

Looks like they are a repacker. I see a Purflux on the “Jumbotron” image for their filters and a Donaldson PowerCell air filter as well. I have a feeling their “mainstream” filters are Chinese-made.

No way to tell till you ask them. There hasn't been a AAA oil use bible written recently.

Found this:

Back