A Yugo joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
Yeah, and a 6 month old Yugo turns into a Nogo....

So it turns into a GM product sold in spanish speaking markets?

Aguy buys a Yugo and brings it back to the dealer the following day complaining
"I drove up Sunrise Hill last night and could only get it up to 75"

The dealer answers
"Well sir, that is really pretty good for what is essentially an economy car"

The guy replies
"Well it's no good for me, I live at #93"

There was a Cadillac dealer in the Chicago area years agothat advertised "If you buy a new Cadillac from us we will put a Yugo in the trunk."

My Yugo was one of my MOST reliable cars out of 70 cars owned. The things that broke on it were made by FORD for emissions purposes and then the heater coolant shutoff valve. Trans and engine were super strong. No Syncro in 1st though. IIRC it was a 4 speed.
sport_1300_e4.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
My Yugo was one of my MOST reliable cars out of 70 cars owned. The things that broke on it were made by FORD for emissions purposes and then the heater coolant shutoff valve. Trans and engine were super strong. No Syncro in 1st though. IIRC it was a 4 speed.
sport_1300_e4.jpg

If you own a car for 5 minutes(6months?) hard to guage that
smile.gif

sport_1300_e4.jpg

Why so many cars?

Guy calls police because someone broke into his Yugo. They stole the steering wheel locking bar and some change.... but left the Yugo. Figures the Yugo wasn't worth it.

Originally Posted By: MNgopher
What do you call a 4x4 yugo?

Yugo Anywhere!

Fiat Panda (4x4)....

Zastava was/is producing ex/old Fiat designes

Originally Posted By: opus1
Isn't "a Yugo joke" an oxymoron?

No, its the opposite of an oxymoron. Its a redundancy. :)

Originally Posted By: Kira
How do you double the value of your Yugo?

Fill it with gas (petrol in the UK). Kira

You're assuming the tank still holds liquids.

Two men were arrested in Yugo yesterday. They were charged with a push by shooting.

What do you call a Yugo with a flat tire? Totaled.

sport_1300_e4.jpg

Pedal cars often are reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back