a winter for the ages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of the website till today I clicked on it because the farmers almanac is also predicting a hard winter

I dont know about that website, but I heard we (the US) is going to have a hard winter.

The global warming climate change fruitcakes will be using this in their charts as further proof of an Impending Cataclysm.
Last decade it was inevitable that we will all go up in a burning ball of fire, now it seems we are all going out as ice cubes.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Trav
The global warming climate change fruitcakes will be using this in their charts as further proof of an Impending Cataclysm.
Last decade it was inevitable that we will all go up in a burning ball of fire, now it seems we are all going out as ice cubes.
crackmeup2.gif

Well those folks are kinda crazy! Try being related to a few I have an aunt who swears global warming will kill us all like tomorrow.

I'm sure many won't like my bumper sticker, but this is what's on the Beetle. People realize my point when I step on it and it rolls some coal.

10qxfdc.jpg

crackmeup2.gif

Interesting, right-wing politics are allowed on the forum but not left wing. Fascinating.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I'm sure many won't like my bumper sticker, but this is what's on the Beetle. People realize my point when I step on it and it rolls some coal.

10qxfdc.jpg

I'd key your car.

Before you key someone else's car, you would do well to remember that your 3000 mile oci's are not environmentally friendly either.

Originally Posted By: telecat

10qxfdc.jpg

I'd key your car.

You keying his car, will only cause more voc to be released to the atmosphere when he gets the paint repaired. Prep, priming, painting etc. That would make you a hypocrite.

Last edited:

10qxfdc.jpg

I'd key your car.

33.gif

We all support change...or do we? Honestly, we can't predict tomorrow's weather accurately and things are always in a constant state of entropy, so to predict or say what may or may not be majorly or inconsequentially affecting the climate is foolish.

That doesn't mean we can't be as good of custodians of what we have as possible. The best way I can think of to do that, is for all of use to drive Hummers with sophisticated emissions controls that get 4 MPG, so that we can use up the remaining fuel reserves faster than new technologies are implemented to obtain it in harder to reach places. Only then will we truly innovate. To compare 55 MPG to 20 MPG is foolish in the grand scheme of things, IMO.

I see lots of those idiots with big trucks rolling coal thinking that is in some way cool. I just shake my head. Absolute stupidity.
When my power stroke cube van is coughing out mud like that I get it fixed,yet there are people foolish enough to pay money for the dubious honour of creating that mud.
Hillarious and sad.
I assume there is a pair of testicles hanging from the hitch too?

crackmeup2.gif

Interesting, right-wing politics are allowed on the forum but not left wing. Fascinating.

huh?
It isn't logical to criticize someone if you cannot prove their words false.

You say he cant write that? Instead you should prove that what he said isn't true.

Also there is nothing "left or right" about a global warming fruitcake.

10qxfdc.jpg

I'd key your car.

Please do key it. I've got a $0 deductible and the paint will be even shinier

Originally Posted By: Brybo86

Also there is nothing "left or right" about a global warming fruitcake.

Here's a thought:

Calling someone a fruitcake for their views, generally makes you look like a childish individual incapable of completing a rebuttal without using an insult to attempt to make a point.

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back