A Weasel Ate My Diesel.........!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some of you are worried about mice?!!

5737A8D9-C3C9-4D76-A2B0-BE092952C603.jpeg

293E21F5-B50A-43B0-BA0E-218F4D9EC5C2.jpeg

I kept thinking about that great line...." A Dingo ate my baby!!" while I read this one, don't know why?

A co-werker of mine, at the head office in Germany tried to explain this animal problem to me, he couldn't translate the name of the critter, now it all makes sense.

How much you want to bet some people actually keep these things as pets? My guess is that folks take them in they get difficult to handle and
no longer want them and out they go...then not sure how to gather natural food, they look where they might be familiar near the humans that kept them as pets.

Originally Posted by AC1DD
How much you want to bet some people actually keep these things as pets? My guess is that folks take them in they get difficult to handle and
no longer want them and out they go...then not sure how to gather natural food, they look where they might be familiar near the humans that kept them as pets.

The article says last year German drivers filed 198,000 claims of weasel damage. Not likely pets. Jalopnik reported on it a few years ago: Jalopnik

After seeing rat droppings I sprinkled cayenne pepper around the engine compartment.
Got a bunch cheap at the dollar store.

Originally Posted by AZjeff

The article says last year German drivers filed 198,000 claims of weasel damage. Not likely pets. Jalopnik reported on it a few years ago: Jalopnik

Wanna bet...people are ummm not bright.

So what are you thinking, 99,000 released pet weasels each chewed 2 cars or 198 each chewed 1000 cars last year alone? Or this one weasel escaped and damaged 547 cars every night last year? Not ex-pets. Neither are the pack rats that chew up engine compartments all over the Southwest.
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted by AZjeff
So what are you thinking, 99,000 released pet weasels each chewed 2 cars or 198 each chewed 1000 cars last year alone? Or this one weasel escaped and damaged 547 cars every night last year? Not ex-pets. Neither are the pack rats that chew up engine compartments all over the Southwest.
shocked2.gif

The problem is that weasels breed like rabbits you take a few pets and get rid of them and they are conditioned to be near humans and their things and you will have a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back