A video for the Tesla lovers and haters alike!

We can make these claims. However, the Model 3 lap times are world class fast on the autocross track, the road course and the ultra fast Nurburgring.

Do we simply say that a Miata "feels" better despite being half as fast?
They are fast bcs. they make it up on straight line.
And yes, Miata is going to be much more satisfying on track. I mean you can bring G 63 AMG to the track, but what is the point?
BMW 128 is much better track car then BMW 335. Weight is just cancer on track.

I love Tesla’s and all ev’s alike I wish they were more affordable available and more of them.

How is that different from other cars?
Odd sizes, small production volume, early production teething problems. Not too different from buying an expensive European Luxury, but very different from mass produced appliances like Camry or Corolla.

I have the same problems and complains about small volume European luxury cars, which is why I also don't own one.

Odd sizes, small production volume, early production teething problems. Not too different from buying an expensive European Luxury, but very different from mass produced appliances like Camry or Corolla.

I have the same problems and complains about small volume European luxury cars, which is why I also don't own one.
C'mon @PandaBear, live a little. Break out that credit card and get a Tesla. You will be fine...

They are fast bcs. they make it up on straight line.

And yes, Miata is going to be much more satisfying on track.

Many years ago, I drove a well prepped Turbo Miata R package with 385RWHP, 2375 pounds. I LOVED driving that thing. It was supercar fast at the time, 127 MPH trap speeds on hot nights. It would easily walk away from a C6 ZO6, regardless of his mods.

Boss rented Homestead to practice with his Challenge car. I tagged along and his $250K race car on slicks could not outrun me. I invited a few friends with Spec Miata's. I lapped them in 5 laps. HP does matter.

But it's also true the Model 3 performance is great at autocross.

Back