a single pic of me jumping a 30 foot table top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
was at l-cross last weekend. they have a nice little motocross track. im still too scared to hit any of the doubles or triples, but i can tear up the table tops. i hit that sucker in 4th gear at midrange rpm and just flyyyy. a 9 year old took this pic on my camera phone. btw, that 9 year old can jump better than me. kind of mathetic but its my first day at a real mx track.
24d4lyo.jpg

health insurance is paid up. young and foolish insurance takes the form of a snell certified helmet, goggles, motocross gloves jersey and pants, and high top boots designed to prevent ancle rolling.

thanks guys.

Quote:

health insurance is paid up. young and foolish insurance takes the form of a snell certified helmet, goggles, motocross gloves jersey and pants, and high top boots designed to prevent ancle rolling.

thanks guys.

I reccommend a chest protector as well. Mine has saved me from broken ribs once already!

i dont normally ewncounter too much roost or obsticles aimed at my chest so i opted out of the chast protector. down here in south florida we dont have much gravel or rocks. its nearly all sand, so you might get hit with a dirty glob of grass once in a while, but theres no 120mph gravel missiles like they have up north and out west.

OP hasn't posted in 10+ years. Pics deleted, or photo hosting site has changed since the original posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back