A quick thank you

I wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone on here for making this such a great group to be a part of.

I have always had a weird fascination with motor oil since I was little (autistic fixation I'm not afraid to admit that) and I've learned so much here and I'm always getting more useless-yet-important knowledge every day.

I know that at my young age (I'm 19) I've asked a lot of stupid questions on here, which I apologize for, (like when I wanted to put a Flowmaster on my Pathfinder 2 weeks ago) but I'm thankful to always receive honest answers even if it's not what I was hoping to hear.

Overall, this is definitely my favorite forum I've been a part of.

BITOG is my favorite forum that I'm a part of, as well. People seem quite willing to help each other out, for the most part, and are generally knowledgable about cars. etc. I'd say it's a quite positive and helpful community to be a part of.

I've learned a lot about cars (oil, sure, but particularly general automotive topics) on here, as I created an account around the time I picked up my first car (2015) and do check the forum frequently.

It's funny how you start to remember various posters (and their cars, thanks to their sig) after a while.

BITOG is my favorite forum that I'm a part of, as well. People seem quite willing to help each other out, for the most part, and are generally knowledgable about cars. etc. I'd say it's a quite positive and helpful community to be a part of.

I've learned a lot about cars (oil, sure, but particularly general automotive topics) on here, as I created an account around the time I picked up my first car (2015) and do check the forum frequently.

It's funny how you start to remember various posters (and their cars, thanks to their sig) after a while.
Right, every forum has those regulars that you eventually become friends with over time.

I don't know how many people here remember it or even cared but I joined here when I had my Honda CR-V...god I miss that car regardless of how badly I also wanted to burn it to the ground lol

This is my “home” forum, very fairly moderated and overall very decent people, even if we don’t always see eye to eye with each other I’ve never felt the need to “ignore” anyone. It really is the BITOG family lol

As for asking “stupid questions” we all do it from time to time, and it’s not stupid as long as it isn’t a blatant common sense thing. If it makes you feel better though, the Flowmaster on my truck sounds great 😉

Despite the opinion of my friends and coworkers, this site affirms that my OCD is very mild compared to others.

Back