A good price for Mobil 1 10W40!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought 2 cases of Mobil 1 MX4T 10W40 motorcycle oil (the same as the current Mobil 1 Racing 4T). Paid $31/case of 6. Add $3.00/case for UPS shipping to anywhere in the US. I believe it normally sells for $9 -$10 per quart at most stores.

Got it from the Exxonmobil Distributor named Valley Distributor Corp. in Burlington, Iowa. Call (800)362-0734. Ask for Ken
They had 12 cases left.

I don't own a motorcycle, just a 3 wheeled, 3 cylinder, liquid cooled, Daihatsu powered, Cushman Police Metermaid Scooter and various small engines and generators. How well has this oil worked in your motorcycles? Does it easily shear? It's overkill for me, but overkill is better than underkill.

No. Just the 10W40.

By the way, they told me that another Exxonmobil Distributor, Kelly Williamson in Rockford, IL has 22 cases of Mobil Truck & SUV 5W30 for $4.75/qt (plus shipping) that they want to get rid of. Their phone number is (800)553-1675. I do not know much about that product and did not buy any. Don't even know if that is a good price. If it is, I will let someone else buy that one.

thats not too bad of a price..should call 'em up and press 'em
for a better price yet.
grin2.gif

bought 1/2 off from the stores, not a bad deal. I would try the 20w50 if found it at that price. Both are good oils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back