A Good Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the crowded airliner is about to take off, the peace is shattered by a
five-year-old boy who picks
that moment to throw a wild temper tantrum.

No matter what his frustrated, embarrassed mother does to try to calm
him down the boy continues to scream furiously and kick the seats
around him.

Suddenly, from the rear of the plane, a man in a U.S. Marine Corps
uniform is seen slowly walking forward up the aisle.

Stopping the flustered mother with an upraised hand, the courtly,
soft-spoken Marine leans down and, motioning toward his chest, whispers
something into the boy's ear.

Instantly, the boy calms down, gently takes his
mother's hand, and quietly fastens his seat belt.

All the other passengers burst into spontaneous
applause. As the Marine slowly makes his way back to his seat, one of
the cabin attendants touches his sleeve. "Excuse me, sir," she ask
quietly, "but could I ask you what magic words you used on that little
boy?"

The Marine smiles serenely and gently confides, "I
showed him my pilot's wings, service stars, and battle ribbons, and
explained that they entitle me to throw one passenger out the plane
door, on any flight I choose, and that I was just about to make
my selection for this flight."

quote:

Originally posted by 59 Vetteman:
As the crowded airliner is about to take off, the peace is shattered by a
five-year-old boy who picks
that moment to throw a wild temper tantrum.

No matter what his frustrated, embarrassed mother does to try to calm
him down the boy continues to scream furiously and kick the seats
around him........

Isn't it a bummer, though? Having to take a domestic flight with a Screaming Baby on board? About a year ago, I was on a flight from NC to Houston, TX, via Atlanta, GA. A fat redneck TX b*tch and her brood were seated in row directly behind me. I think her kids ( a boy and a girl) were Autistic or something. The kids threw a wild screaming, punching, kicking[mostly kicking the back of my seat!!!!] temper tantrum the whole way. After about 2 hours of this b*llsh*t, I turn around and tell her, "Lady, the seats aren't going to take much more of this punching and kicking by your kids. If they fall apart, the airline is going to make YOU pay." Fatso shrugs, makes a phoney hurt and bewildered face, and goes, "What? What punching and kicking? Who's doing this punching and kicking?" But she must have told the little cretin's something. The punching and kicking got substantially less after that.

It's sad the kinds of people Airlines must fill their planes up with in order to make ends meet. It takes but one moron on a plane to spoil the trip for everybody. And on the flight described above, we had 3 morons.

It is a documented fact that morons of that type outbreed the regular population by a 4 to 1 ratio.

Dan

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:
It is a documented fact that morons of that type outbreed the regular population by a 4 to 1 ratio.

Dan

Yes, ain't that the truth, Dan. The ones with a whole army of stinkin', screaming, brawling, cat-killing little monsters are never the Albert Einsteins, Marie Curies, Abe Lincolns, etc. They are the s*it-a**ed scum who have trouble scrounging up one jelly bean to cut into 10 parts for their little Horde. Maybe that's why the world is such a messed up place.

quote:

Originally posted by Flimflam:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:

Dan

Yes, ain't that the truth, Dan. The ones with a whole army of stinkin', screaming, brawling, cat-killing little monsters are never the Albert Einsteins, Marie Curies, Abe Lincolns, etc. They are the s*it-a**ed scum who have trouble scrounging up one jelly bean to cut into 10 parts for their little Horde. Maybe that's why the world is such a messed up place.

Its not a recent problem, Aristotle wrote many pages on what to do with the worst among society. His idea was to keep them from over populating like weeds and ruining it for the rest of us. Can you say sterilization after two kids on the public dole?

Dan

Flimflam, bad as that was, and that WAS bad, try 13.5 hours from LA to Sydney with an infant screaming the whole way. Talk about being driven to drink! At least the redneck kids were old enough to be controlled to some small extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back