A duck walks into a drug store ...

A duck walks into a bar...

A duck walks into a bar, and asks the bartender, "got any grapes"?

The bartender looks puzzled, but calmly replies, "nope, this is just a bar, we don't have any grapes".

...and the duck walks out.

Same duck walks into the same bar the next day, waddles up to the bar, and motions for the bartender..."got any grapes"?

"Aren't you the same duck that was in here yesterday?", asks the bartender

"Yup" replies the duck

"Well, we didn't have grapes yesterday, and we still don't have any today" grumbles the bartender

...and the duck walks out.

Same duck walks into the same bar the next day, waddles up to the bar, and motions for the bartender..."got any grapes"?

"Aren't you the same duck that was in here yesterday, and the day before that?", asks the bartender

"Yup" replies the duck

"Well, we didn't have grapes yesterday, or the day before that, and we still don't have any today. If you come in here again asking for grapes Im going to nail your feet to the floor and smack your bill off" yells the bartender in a VERY stern voice.

...and so the duck walks out.

Same duck walks into the same bar AGAIN the next day, waddles up to the bar, and motions for the bartender...

"got any nails?" asks the duck

"well, no, I guess not" replies the bartender

"well in that case, you got any grapes?"

That is my son's favorite joke by far, he begs me to tell it over and over :)

OK, a penguin has found a leak on his transmission.
So he takes the car to the Transmission shop. The gut tells him "It'll take a little while to diagnose this, go have a seat in the waiting room"
Penguin says, " I'll just go over to the Ice Cream shop next door, I'll be back"

1/2 hour later the Penguin comes back.
Mechanic says "Looks like you blew a seal"

:p

OK, a penguin has found a leak on his transmission.
So he takes the car to the Transmission shop. The gut tells him "It'll take a little while to diagnose this, go have a seat in the waiting room"
Penguin says, " I'll just go over to the Ice Cream shop next door, I'll be back"

1/2 hour later the Penguin comes back.
Mechanic says "Looks like you blew a seal"

:p
👍👍👍

I wish that I could tell some of mine but I’d probably get banned. 🤬
I will PM anyone who is interested in hearing one…just one. ☝️
Guaranteed you’ve not heard it. I’ve known it since I was a kid.

Last edited:
Gingerbread man walks into a doctor's office.

"My knee hurts Doc!"

Doc asks, "Have you thought about icing it?"

Attachments

• Gingerbread Man.jpg
    Gingerbread Man.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 13
Back