A defense light that works every time! No Olight garbage! Sure Fire the only way to go? Multiple power source?

How old is mom? Does she live in a particularly dangerous area? Has something changed recently? Of all things that could send mom to the hospital, an intruder has to be far down the list. Does she have grip bar in the shower?

Reactions: Ws6
My "older person" has trouble with pressing a button to turn on a flashlight due to arthritic hands. Racking a slide on a semiautomatic? Out of the question.
A revolver solves the racking issue. A simple j frame or similar will be easy to store and handle. No safety to forget just pull the bang lever it’s going to fire. Double action is stiff enough to keep things safe . Most consider revolvers far safer and easier to use than autos. You don’t need a special light. Just enough to see around the room And identify your target.

My grandpa used a Mini-14 for his HD weapon. Everyone will find something different works with their own limitations.
That was an excellent choice and more reliable and easier to maintain than an AR15 while still using the same round. I have a ranch rifle version of the Mini 14 as well as a Mini 30 which is the same gun except in 7.62x39 caliber.

That was an excellent choice and more reliable and easier to maintain than an AR15 while still using the same round. I have a ranch rifle version of the Mini 14 as well as a Mini 30 which is the same gun except in 7.62x39 caliber.
I find them much finickier than AR15's and less reliable/durable, but it reminded my Grandpa of the M1 carbine, and so that's what he liked, and so that's what he used.

Check out MF Tactical. Quality American made flashlights at prices in line with the high end Chinese lights. The only LED flashlights that I will buy.

Back