A/C compressor parts diagrams and rebuild parts

It looks like nobody sells to the public any rebuild or seal kits for compressors anymore as I've searched for a while to find something for this Saturn Ion Delphi compressor. It works great until the freon leaks out. A used compressor I installed did the same thing so I'm looking for the seals on the case. I found this online catalog to download that might be helpful if you need internal compressor parts or gaskets. It's from 2014 but the company, Sunair, is still in business.

Now that I looked up the ION to see what it used, it looks like a GM V5 compressor. It is leaking a the main body o-ring?

Now that I looked up the ION to see what it used, it looks like a GM V5 compressor. It is leaking a the main body o-ring?
Yes, the CVC version but there are 7 variations of that with different internal sizes for the parts. Cant tell which I need from the label it has.

I also used an ebay kit for my 1991 Toyota. It worked great. Saturn parts not available online?

Resealing a CVC6 is an exercise in futility. Ive fixed hundreds of V5's, R4 and A6 compressors, gave up on CVCs, Case seals were tough and the shaft seal is **** near impossible

Back