a BIG Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people who developed this site and to all who participate. My friends all think I'm crazy 'cause I maintain my "stuff" to the enth degree. It's "your kidding" when they learn I change my own oil. Raised brows when told I put magnets on the oil filter. The same because I change oil at 5000 Kilometers and on and on. Maybe thats why my '87 Accord has over 315,000k on it and oil use is neglegable. Finally a site where everybody speaks my language. Thanks again!

Dave
canada.gif

Glad you like it Dave! It's definitely the best resource for oil info on the net, thanks to the knowledgable members we have here!

And
welcome.gif
fellow Canuck!
canada.gif

Yeah really...you want to change your own oil and be involved with the maintenance of your vehicle... geeese......? thanks!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

YA...Well you won't be so happy when end up hording oil and axle lubes or have 5 different types of oil filters in stock...I use to be a satisfied person on lubrication till I latched on here
frown.gif
..by the way
welcome.gif

I couldn't agree more with you Greaser.
pat.gif

Welcome Dave. There should be a waiver to sign when registering on this board; "Bob holds no liability for compulsive behaviour, and he can not be held responsible for a new found addiction". (Can you tell I'm not a lawyer??)

welcome.gif
canada.gif

-Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back