a BIG Thankyou

To the people who developed this site and to all who participate. My friends all think I'm crazy 'cause I maintain my "stuff" to the enth degree. It's "your kidding" when they learn I change my own oil. Raised brows when told I put magnets on the oil filter. The same because I change oil at 5000 Kilometers and on and on. Maybe thats why my '87 Accord has over 315,000k on it and oil use is neglegable. Finally a site where everybody speaks my language. Thanks again! Dave [Canada]

Patman

Staff member
Glad you like it Dave! It's definitely the best resource for oil info on the net, thanks to the knowledgable members we have here! And [Welcome!] fellow Canuck! [Canada]

YA...Well you won't be so happy when end up hording oil and axle lubes or have 5 different types of oil filters in stock...I use to be a satisfied person on lubrication till I latched on here [Frown] ..by the way [Welcome!]

I couldn't agree more with you Greaser. [Duh!] Welcome Dave. There should be a waiver to sign when registering on this board; "Bob holds no liability for compulsive behaviour, and he can not be held responsible for a new found addiction". (Can you tell I'm not a lawyer??) [Welcome!] [Canada] -Paul