A-1 Cardone MAF Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Cardone MAF sensors decent quality? I have no experience with Cardone parts and was wondering if they're good quality before I buy and install--Thanks!

Is it a reman part or a new part? For the most part they are pretty fine to use. I've found many times with sensors and other parts, you will find an OE part reboxed with whom ever the aftermarket manufacture is.

I got a dud reman from advance auto, forget who made it. 2nd was good. Problem with the original, and presumably reman, was some intermittent flakiness that probably passed their bench test.

I was actually going to buy new since it's slightly cheaper than the reman version which I thought was odd.

Hi MADMIKE-
I work at CARDONE.
We offer both A1 CARDONE (reman) and CARDONE Select (Brand new)MAFS. Our Select MAFS are built using O.E. specs, so I'm sure you will be happy with the parts once you get them. (of course I'm a little biased). :)

Originally Posted By: Chris142
A1 Cardone does not have a good rep in the rebuilt PS pump and AC compressor world. I'd skip it if a rebuilt.

Hi Chris142-
Cardone does not sell new or reman AC compressors.

Thanks guys—how about Hitachi MAF sensors? They’re also competitively priced and they’re brand new. (I’m leaning toward the Hitachi over Cardone based on Hitachi being a long recognized name in electronics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back