9 year old kid kills gun instructor with auto Uzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hatt
Originally Posted By: whip
Originally Posted By: Silk
Originally Posted By: gfh77665
the gun confiscation/gun control nuts will exploit this.

They don't have to, it's doing very well all by itself.

Sadly, a lot of gun owners make the anti gun argument by their ignorant actions.

Since when did a few retards somewhere start speaking for everyone?

They don't speak for everyone, but they're often times the one making the noise. Just like the truck driver that is up all night and puts a celebrity in a coma makes the news while the guy driving 3 million accident free miles doesn't.
The idiot gun owners, no matter how small the percentage are making the anti argument a lot easier to justify to the uneducated masses.

Your solution?

Personal accountability.

Originally Posted By: Fleetmon
My wife and I start our kids/grandkids out very early with firearms........

I don't blame the parents....I blame the instructor and the range.

Oh how convenient and obvious. I am sure that your opinion is completely unbiased.
I am also sure you would have said the same if the girl or the parents themselves would have got shot instead of the instructor.

Originally Posted By: youdontwannaknow

um..speaking of logic - doesn't that just help prove my point ? That is if you cant rent something that is NOT a killing machine until you are 25 than how can you rent/use a killing machine when you are half that age ?

So, you saying 24 year olds should not be able to own guns just because rental car companies won't rent to them??? No, car rental co's can not override Constitutional rights of fully grown (24 year old) adults. That would not work at all.

Constitution ? Really ? What else do you know about the Constitution ? What do you know about amendments ? Do you know how many amendments have been made till date ? Its not all written in stone nor it was supposed to. Out come the constitution and amendment masters and experts straight from Yale and Harvard school of law.

Your solution?

Personal accountability.
The overwhelming majority are responsible. And yet there's still a problem according to you, or you wouldn't have brought it up. Please explain?

you want to talk about constitution and amendments ? Amendment 26 (yes twenty six - that late) was made to set the Voting Age to 18 Years. Whoever (nra?) is telling you that age can't be set for usage of guns they are making a fool of you in broad daylight - and whats even more sad is that you are letting them. Amendment 19 was when women actually got a right to vote. And I believe an amendment was made to open up voting for non-white citizens. Going by your argument since the constitution did not account for women's and non-white's rights it should be left as is forever even if third world countries laugh and mock at us at our supposedly advanced and cultured society ?

Last edited:
Your solution?

Personal accountability.
The overwhelming majority are responsible. And yet there's still a problem according to you, or you wouldn't have brought it up. Please explain?

I didn't bring it up. I responded to a question.

I was replying to whip. He used your answer as his answer.

While "personal accountability" is a valid answer coming from your angle it certainty isn't coming from his.

Last edited:
you want to talk about constitution and amendments ? Amendment 26 (yes twenty six - that late) was made to set the Voting Age to 18 Years. Whoever (nra?) is telling you that age can't be set for usage of guns they are making a fool of you in broad daylight - and whats even more sad is that you are letting them. Amendment 19 was when women actually got a right to vote. And I believe an amendment was made to open up voting for non-white citizens. Going by your argument since the constitution did not account for women's and non-white's rights it should be left as is forever even if third world countries laugh and mock at us at our supposedly advanced and cultured society ?

Severely twisting the discussion to fit your worldview of Liberal elitism then resorting to smothering it with sarcasm towards me proves you just lost on the points.

I will not further debate Constitutional rights with you, because while you can hate and deny them all you want, the 2nd does indeed exist. Thats what differentiates the USA from places like Cuba, Russia, and North Korea. But like you say, these utopias "laugh at us", right?

I was replying to whip. He used your answer as his answer.

While "personal accountability" is a valid answer coming from your angle it certainty isn't coming from his.

Ok, thanks.

I'm all for personal responsibility. Antis don't care about it however. The first thing they do is go after everyone who didn't do it. And usually will in someway defend the person who did do it.

Severely twisting the discussion to fit your worldview of Liberal elitism then resorting to smothering it with sarcasm towards me proves you just lost on the points.

I will not further debate Constitutional rights with you, because while you can hate and deny them all you want, the 2nd does indeed exist. Thats what differentiates the USA from places like Cuba, Russia, and North Korea. But like you say, these utopias "laugh at us", right?

Dont put words in my mouth. Did I say that ? Did I say those are utopias ? And still you have the nerve to say I am twisting the discussion ? How am I twisting the discussion when you were the first to bring the old worn out point about constituion and amendment ? and calling it names like Liberal elitism ?
Unless ofcourse you dont have any arguments left so you either have to run and hide or use spin and twist tactics yourself to cover up your ignorance.
I bet your favorite pass time is listening to hate mongering venom spewing raido talk shows, besides guns that is.

Last edited:
I don't see how this deplorable incident involves constitutional rights in any way.

I'm not a constitutional expert, but I've argued cases at the Eighth Circuit and Supreme Court on constitutional underpinnings, so I think I have at least a passing familiarity with constitutional principles. More than most of the talking heads I see on TV, for sure.

This is just a simple child endangerment case. My state has numerous laws already on the books to handle something like this. I expect wherever this happened does as well.

We already have laws against pretty much everything, as it is. The notion that we need more laws is just silly.

The controlled media is continuing to make this a big deal and they continue to frame this accident in the context of 'the gun debate' that is really just a harrangue by the insidiously evil elite who hate this country and its freedom.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
The controlled media is continuing to make this a big deal and they continue to frame this accident in the context of 'the gun debate' that is really just a harrangue by the insidiously evil elite who hate this country and its freedom.

No question, these corporate borg elite media is doing everything they can to keep plastering the video in front of the sheeple's faces multiple times a night and have designed the angle of the story to make automatic weapons a "baaaad" thing. The reason is that if We The People ever need to fight the gov't to fend off tyranny
(which we already have) they don't want "effective" weaponry in the hands of freedom fighters.

Originally Posted By: Win
My state has numerous laws already on the books to handle something like this.

like what ? can you tell a few from the so many ?
Originally Posted By: Win

We already have laws against pretty much everything, as it is. The notion that we need more laws is just silly.

There are already many laws for criminals why make any more, just let them loose. What a flawed concept.
If you were talking about laws limiting large size sodas I might agree.

antiqueshell, I like your sarcasm but you might want to dumb it down for many bitogers.

Last edited:

antiqueshell, I like your sarcasm but you might want to dumb it down for many bitogers.

You insult the membership here on BITOG, then you deny being a liberal elitist?

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
just a harrangue by the insidiously evil elite who hate this country and its freedom.

Yep. One or two of them trolls right here on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back