$80 20ga shotgun free S&H

I was shopping for a cheap light shotgun to carry around for snakes that I didn't have to worry about getting beat up and ran across these ATI Nomad's. Reviews are good and I think its the cheapest new gun I've ever bought. Haven't picked mine up from the FFL yet but if it goes boom it will be hard to complain.

bought same one in '20 during covid crunch...also grabbed a 410 with long barrel; paid $74 each; sold 20ga shortly after...I preferred the 410 due to low recoil; kept the 410 til a few months ago...needed $$$ for a different firearm project; if ya keep the amount of rounds thru them to a bare minimum I think you'll have it for years before the lockwork loosens up too much;

I was shopping for a cheap light shotgun to carry around for snakes that I didn't have to worry about getting beat up and ran across these ATI Nomad's. Reviews are good and I think its the cheapest new gun I've ever bought. Haven't picked mine up from the FFL yet but if it goes boom it will be hard to complain.

I would be critical where your cheap gun is made before I used it. That price is what I paid for an American made single shot 12 GA. back in the 1980"s. You get what you pay for.

Better than nothing but if you don't want to carry a weapon, just give the snakes some room and continue walking.

A shovel makes eradicating snakes a sport.
But a Mossberg .410 extends to 30’ and on the fly

DDA75BF8-270C-449E-9E5D-F6A7D888719D.jpeg

Snakes eat mice and rats. Why are you killing them? In MD it's illegal to kill any snake.
I've got no problem with non-poisonous snakes. We've got a couple rat snakes that live around the cabin and I leave them alone (wife isn't impressed). On the other hand I've got very small very curious childern and a pond they like to play around, so every cottonmouth I see gets killed. We also have armadillo's at near plague population levels and a 20ga will make short work of them.

Snakes eat mice and rats. Why are you killing them? In MD it's illegal to kill any snake.
Yes they do - and on the federal wildlife refuge next to me there are hundreds. Where I drew the line is when they’d come alongside my cabin - between kids having fun and BiL having too much - had to take one out maybe once a year when it decided to roam too close. Just an awkward decision based on being an hour from the nearest hospital …

We've sold a bunch of those Single Shot Nomads and have not had any negative feedback. Turkish made guns have proven to be better quality than some of the other Country's that we import entry-level priced guns from.. and yes we ship to other FFL's in all 50 states and Guam, Saipan, Puerto Rico and any other U.S. Territory that has US FFL Dealers

Back