8/80 Federal Emissions Warranty

Ahh, a Ford car product with random drivetrain and electrical issues.
Reminds me of my mom's '85 Topaz.

I now understand why you washed your hands of it. :)

BC.

Although it's been a while since I purchased a new F150 (I have 3 of them). I do recall purchasing the Ford OEM extended warranty to ensure coverage of such parts to 100K miles. Cost about $800 from an online Ford dealership.

One of my trucks just threw a code P0150, RH upstream O2 sensor. This is the first squawk I've had with any of the trucks. The good news is the OEM parts are fairly inexpensive at Rock Auto. About $70 on the left side and $90 on the right. I'll change both of them.

Although it's been a while since I purchased a new F150 (I have 3 of them). I do recall purchasing the Ford OEM extended warranty to ensure coverage of such parts to 100K miles. Cost about $800 from an online Ford dealership.

One of my trucks just threw a code P0150, RH upstream O2 sensor. This is the first squawk I've had with any of the trucks. The good news is the OEM parts are fairly inexpensive at Rock Auto. About $70 on the left side and $90 on the right. I'll change both of them.
Ford's bread and butter are solid vehicles with a proven track record. So thumbs up for the F series pickups.

Ford's FWD-based AWD vehicles, not so much.

They're just different animals; very different.

Ford's bread and butter are solid vehicles with a proven track record. So thumbs up for the F series pickups.

Ford's FWD-based AWD vehicles, not so much.

They're just different animals; very different.

It’s not just Ford, not sure why no automakers can make a good front end for a non-sedan anymore, it’s not like it’s complicated .

Back