700 x 25 Tires?

My best tires to date are Michelin Pro 4 Endurance. Ride, and handling are quite good. Also, I got so tired of flats from running at mfgs max inflation. I think Conti got it right. Using their recommended data, I'm 210 lbs, and I run 100 PSI front and rear on my Cannondale CAAD10.

My best tires to date are Michelin Pro 4 Endurance. Ride, and handling are quite good. Also, I got so tired of flats from running at mfgs max inflation. I think Conti got it right. Using their recommended data, I'm 210 lbs, and I run 100 PSI front and rear on my Cannondale CAAD10.
You don't need to run the same pressure up front as the rear. Usually you can go about 5-10 psi lower up front. And it helps with comfort in your arms

I've run Gatorskins exclusively for 20+ years now, but some of that is because I don't race anymore and my mtb background means I'm never afraid of the shoulder, the gutter or dirt roads. I've been told Gatorskins suck in the wet but I RARELY ride in wet conditions. All I know is they're durable and I might flat once every 3 years -- still running tubes

I am actually going to try 700x28 tires soon. For the trails I was riding, 700x25 was too harsh.

Back