70-80% PAO

AdamS, I’m sure you know about Penrite 10-Tenths Racing 15W50, 100% PAO & Ester, 1680 ppm zinc, 630 ppm boron, 9.8 TBN and rated SN/CF and A3/B3. Like you said, they have come down in price too, now that Nulon is keeping them honest with their Poly Alpha Olefin (PAO) and Group V Alkylated Naphthalene (AN) Racing Oil series.

747A000D-D08C-4823-93D7-649413582C4D.jpeg

Very nice car.

I think your original question has been answered, looks like good oil made on PAO with a TBN of about 8, you have only done about 3000 km on the oil, so leave it in there, unless warranty issues force you to change it.
Yeah the Stinger is very impressive.
I'm tempted to do an oil analysis, but $40 Is too much LOL

Reactions: SR5
In general, does productsheet tell if its PAO or something else?
For the Penrite they say it’s a 100% PAO & Ester on the front label (see image above) and on their web page.
For Nulon, on their web page (link above) they say “full synthetic....Group IV Poly Alpha Olefin (PAO) and Group V Alkylated Naphthalene (AN) base oils”.
Neither give a clear % itemised list of each base, but I assume mostly PAO based on blending charts from other companies.

No idea about the Kixx

Most companies don’t give out this data, but for some companies like Penrite, Nulon, RedLine, etc it’s their marketing strategy. Some people want a Group IV & V synthetic, so they sell it too them. These oils are often sold as race oils for the street and track, so heavy on base stock and add packages, but light on actual formal approvals. The Nulon Race oils (PAO & AN) linked to above carry nothing in terms of specs, not even API SN.

Are you sure? I bought some for my last oil change and it was SN+, looking at the most recent TDS it is SN+. And i second that, fantastic oil, the cheapest here if you want a big name synthetic, 28€ for 5L, looks like NOACK is very low too.
Here, Wemay posted this recently for PPEuro = SHU, shows SP rated, so you and I probably have slightly older stock.
EF69E172-3093-441E-9C04-13085CF74A61.png

Back