7.3L PSD Crossover line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to do this Mod, but the problem is the chance for leaks. This is the HP oil system and I am not comfortable with tapping it. Many have and ITP has one of the best lines to do it.

Plus, I have not honestly seen a need. My engines seem to idle and run normal. My 95 has a slight romp on start up when cold, but this is normal for a 95 PSD. Quits in a couple seconds and those that have done the Mod said it did not cure it. My 01 runs normal at all times. I am more interested in the fuel tank mod.

smile.gif

Yeah, I've heard that the possibility of leakage was quite a bit higher with the crossover line, especially the ones that are of the braided nature.

I too am wanting to do the fuel tank mod, but that's gonna have to wait till I get my Magnaflow 4'' and guages installed. With that installed I'll finally be able to run my 100hp tuner program!
grin.gif

I just finished the AIS air filter and the Magnaflow 4" stainless exhaust, turbo back. Today I am doing the trans cooler and a new Magnefine in-line trans filter. (replacing a present one). Maybe for Christmas I will get guages and a tuner. I wish my wife would read the board.
smile.gif

Exactly the same exhaust setup I have on order.

Did you notice any extra git-up? How's the sound? I really hope it doesn't sound like a straight piped 12v Cummins.....

The exhaust is very mild. It sounds like a mild glass pack gas engine. Very mello, but sweet. Honestly, between the new air cleaner and exhaust I lost 2 miles per gallon on the last tank. So after some honest soul searching, I found the problem was in my right foot.
smile.gif
My butt meter on a nice hill coming home tells me the power is better climbing. I am going on a 2K trip in a week pulling my TT. I will have a better idea then of what is really happening.

grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back