5W40 Ford F1 approved incredible deal

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
I had a feeling this was fuzzy math from the vendor.

Advertising 3 and only shipping 1 gallon.

Vendor is Zoro, a reputable company who I've had great service from in the past. Curious to see how they elect to resolve it. My preferred would be send me the oil I'm short, followed by refund me the difference, and least favorable would be send the order back for a full refund.

But, like I stated above, paying $25 a gallon for Mag 1 isn't an option for me, that's RT6 money and then some.

They are going to have some problems to remedy as about 200 gal were order just on this thread. They should wonder why they had a sudden rush of orders.

Makes you wonder who they hire to create these web-pages? Seems there would be procedure where the page content would be put through some sort of quality control review for accuracy? That's really a major fail advertising three times the intended quantity of product.

Wonder if it's a Zoro or WalMart blunder? Either way, it's very concerning.

Second and third orders delivered today, fourth still outstanding. Both #2 for 2, 3 packs and #3 for 3, 3 packs were wrong. #2 was one box with 3 gallons, 3 gallons short, #3 was short by 6 gallons, only 3 gallons in the box. Called Wal-Mart 3x now, each time, they put in a request for Zoro to contact me. No call from Zoro yet, on Zoro's website a single gallon is $25.99, I just looked, so I'm not sure how this is going to play out, especially with my 4 orders all shipped to 4 different locations.

I'm asking for a return and credit when they arrive. Not going to open them. I have saved the ad page showing Pack of 3 in case they give me any crap.

Really sorry all......I thought they were trying to move CJ4 and I have order dozens and dozens of times from Walmart and Zoro without issues. My apologies!!!!

Not your fault ToadU. You gave us a heads up on an incorrect listing. Didn't you order 150 gal?

I received my shipment and I ordered 2, 3 packs,,, I received 2 gallons I am on the phone now with Zorro. The walmart ad was wrong per Zoro.

I raised a big stink and the customer rep gave me an attitude about the ad being a mistake . I told her that It was not my fault but the ad was still on Walmart .com and i don't like being scammed. I want a shipping label to have the package picked up at my front door because a trip to the ups store is 40 mile round trip i was told after talking to their manager that I would get a refund and to dispose of the 2 gallons of oil . I will be watching my credit card status.

There was an ad up on Amazon for 12 pack of Lucas gear oil for $14.99. I ordered 2 of them, of course they just sent 1 bottle for each order. They wanted them back too, so I sent them back noting on the return the website error. It's still up there 3 weeks later. It happens.

Ordered 1 (ONE) "Pack of 3", received ONE One gallon container. Called Walmart service line. Spoke with a customer rep unable to speak correct English. She said they will "reach out" (love that) to the supplier. Just checked the Walmart page. Now it is "currently unavailable".
Either they ran out and are laughing all the way to the bank, or figured they'd stop selling, instead of fixing the fraudulent ad.

Originally Posted by CT8
I raised a big stink and the customer rep gave me an attitude about the ad being a mistake . I told her that It was not my fault but the ad was still on Walmart .com and i don't like being scammed. I want a shipping label to have the package picked up at my front door because a trip to the ups store is 40 mile round trip i was told after talking to their manager that I would get a refund and to dispose of the 2 gallons of oil . I will be watching my credit card status.

I didn't raise a big stink, but did file an inquiry for all 4 orders I have placed. So far I have only heard back on 1 order.

The order I have heard back on was for 3, 3 packs. 3 individual gallons shipped. I was told from Zoro that the add on Walmart.com was incorrect and that I could keep the 3 individual gallons and they would process a credit to my card within 10 days.

Still awaiting resolution on the other 3 orders, but I expect the result will be the same.

For those who have ordered, I've heard back on 3/4 of my orders. Results all the same, full credit, keep the oil. Awaiting resolution on the 4th order.

Originally Posted by ToadU
I'm waiting to here back. I got 50 gallons. Not 150 gallons. Very disappointed

Oh my....

Originally Posted by ToadU
I'm waiting to here back. I got 50 gallons. Not 150 gallons. Very disappointed

How did they ship your 50 gallons? Did they send a truck with a partial pallet?

Back