5th or 6th set of tires on the LR3 - Nokain Outpost AT

My LR3 just got its fifth or sixth set of tires...just passed 216k on it and still love it as much as ever. These replaced a set of the OG Nitro Terra Grapplers. Loved those. I have the Toyo Open Country AT3s on both the Jeeps but these were a great deal and seemed a little less aggressive but still fit the character of the LR3. Stuck with the stock size -255/60/18 XL. They are very quiet on the road and great in the snow. Curious to see the longevity of these - can't get much more than 30-40k out of a set of tires on it, but all the sets wear evenly. Just a heavy beast. I will keep the thread updated as I go! A few pics! (it was in off road extended height from blasting through snow drifts for fun! - the air suspension still works at 16 years old and 216k, according to all the "experts" it should've been dead by now!)
IMG_4473.jpegIMG_4474.jpegIMG_4475.jpegIMG_4476.jpegIMG_4477.jpegIMG_4478.jpeg

Nice truck...but I'm biased:)
Thanks!!! LR builds great stuff.
Where were your Nokians made?
I'll have to check that!
I see some "Carolina Squat" on the LR3.
Could be the driveway too, it's a decent slope.
Ginger Billy can explain that.

I would have moved up to 265/60/18 E-rated, but then (again) I tend to bro-truck my rides.

I did seriously think about upsizing this go around, but idk, after 16 years and 216k the stock size has worked fine....maybe next set LOL.

Back