48 hours into no refined sugar products

Well, I will again be trying to reduce the sugar. I'm making a single Ramen noodles for early breakfast; will try to eat nothing or almost nothing during the day through work.

Still figuring this out, but am making an effort to eat less (portion control?)

Starting from 238.8lbs, the last two times I weighed.. down from 256/257lbs late November 2021, that's.. well in my opinion, for not actively "dieting" or making a plan to do so, rather trying to implement small changes gradually..that's almost 20lbs as these numbers on scales are mostly accurate maybe not precision exact and that is pretty good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but once you get used to eating less, it is easier and normal to eat less.. true? Also, drinking more water.

I like it! I've also been slowly weening myself off added sugar. The hardest, for me, was going from coffee that was white and sweet to black and bitter. It took about 3 weeks of doubt, but now I cannot imagine adding sugar to my coffee or tea.
You can use Splenda as it doesn't affect the blood sugar. Drs have told me that you can even use it on the morning of your blood work.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I too am trying to do a no refined sugar fasting. Im curious on if those zero sugar sodas are really better than normal sodas, or they substitute sugar with another sweetener?

I'm not cutting out refined sugars, but just doing a lot better with them and calorie intake. Really simple honestly. No exercise, just walk the dog 2x a week. No sugar sodas so far this year. Lost 25 pounds so far since New Years.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I too am trying to do a no refined sugar fasting. Im curious on if those zero sugar sodas are really better than normal sodas, or they substitute sugar with another sweetener?

I don't know, I don't drink diet or zero sugar sodas either. But regular tastes mighty sweet to me on the rare occasion I have one now.

Back