$400 for a brand new F-150

I want an F-150 with a 5.0 V8, 2 door, 8 foot bed. Probably going to have to order it.

I'd suggest at least driving the competition.. I was all for the f150 until driving the new Ram and seeing what you get for your money.

The AD is full of errors. It states a 6 speed automatic which is wrong. It has a 10 speed automatic.
It list the MPG at 18 city, 23 highway which is wrong. The window sticker states 15 city, 21 highway.

I'd suggest at least driving the competition.. I was all for the f150 until driving the new Ram and seeing what you get for your money.

Did you drive the F-150 as well? A few years back, I test drove both and found the Ram to have a bit of a soft/vague feel to the controls. In comparison, the F-150 was firm and a bit more precise feeling, which I liked. There is no denying the Ram was equipped with more features for the money.

I really liked the f150, The Ram was nicer in some ways.. and (not others) and 8k cheaper. You can get a whole lot of truck for low $30's bighorn level 2
Part of the softer driving feeling is rear coils vs leaf

Cant go wrong with either. Dont have much experience with the ford 10speed, but the zf-8speed in the ram is widely regarded as one of the best.

They do that kind of thing purposely to see who calls.
Also notice it was done on a Friday.
Crafty little devils.

FORD RELATED: Yesterday (Friday 06 Nov.) I went to the nearest Ford dealership to get the "teflon grease" used on slip yoke splines.
I had heard it was a $15 part. The parts guy found it in what looked like a specialty Ford lube catalog. "We'll have it here Monday", he said.
As I left I remembered to ask, "Oh, how much?".
"$45", he said.
I looked on Amazon and found it for $11.34 with Prime

Back