4 oil changes Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
Did the wifes Malibu, The Truck, The Trans Am and my Brother in Law recently purchased 1999 GMC 2500 6.0/4L80E with 129,000 miles.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I got this funnel for 10 dollars it screws into all of my GM filler necks. Best money I have ever spent.

[Linked Image]

Brother in laws truck. I did fix a couple exhaust manifold bolts on it. Fully loaded SLT with 129,000 was my neighbors old truck I know the complete history 4800 bucks.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Super clean truck, no rust because well no rust out here.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Malibu gets Dexos 5W-30 Mobil 1
The truck and Trans Am both bet 10W-30 Mobil

We are trying the Valvoline 10W-30 Max life in the Brother in laws truck.

That funnel looks great. My Jeep 4.7 has one built into the fill hole. I have been running the Max Life 10w30 in my Jeep and like it. Your BIL scored!

I have to tell since I have all GM stuff that funnel was the best money I have spent on something like this.
Screws in, no mess and you can straight poor the 5 quart bottles in with out having to slow down.
Cleans up easy. They make a kit with adapters for all kinds of cars. I think it was like 70 dollars.

I just needed the one.

These are all easy oil changes with the WS6 being the only one I need to jack up. WS6 calls for 5 quarts I usually put 6 in.

Originally Posted by E150GT
$70 for a funnel? Yikes!

It is like 8 or 9 funnels. Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford. You get the idea an adapter for each make that screws in the oil fill tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back