32" Office Monitor Recommendations?

Just curious, how far are your eyes from the screen?
not that far, just regular office desk from Ikea. the thing is, I need large screen area with multiple windows open when I work, and I can easily fit them all with these monitors. and it doesn't put any extra stress on the eyes

not that far, just regular office desk from Ikea. the thing is, I need large screen area with multiple windows open when I work, and I can easily fit them all with these monitors. and it doesn't put any extra stress on the eyes
I see. Thanks.

My application would be different. I don't need multiple windows on the screen. I just want to be far away from the screen. My eyes tire when focusing on things at a close distance for too long.

Ended up picking up a Dell S3221QS. So far I like it. Some reviewers complained about noisy speakers, but this isn't an issue for me - I have the built-in speakers disabled as I'm using external audio setup. The curve is not aggressive and text clarity is great. Colors seem pretty good too after calibrating it with my Spyder colorimeter. It's limited to 60 Hz refresh rate, but the main use will be office work, not gaming. I wasn't sure if my older work laptop with integrated Intel 620 GPU would be able to output 4K resolution at 60 Hz, but it does. The 32" size is great. I could have probably gone with an even larger size.

kkCs14hh.jpg

Back