30,000 miles without oil change

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an oldie, but a goodie. I've seen this posted in the past.

The sludge pics give me nightmares!

Wasn't the 30K Miles, was the Fram filter and the Dino oil that caused it... I have a thread in this same forum where people told me so!
LOL.gif

My father tells the story of a farmer who was training his horse not to eat. The farmer almost had the horse trained, but do you know what happened? The horse died.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Saab9000
My father tells the story of a farmer who was training his horse not to eat. The farmer almost had the horse trained, but do you know what happened? The horse died.

My wife has tried to wean her car off of gasoline a few times. Doesn't work.

Mobil1 will make that engine clean again. If not then maybe Government Motor will pay for a new one.

Last edited:
Last time I rented a van from Enterprise I had to TALK them into letting me have the oil changed because the oil life warning had been on for a week (had to rent because of junk Ford 6.0 trouble again) IMHO, it's not much of a priority for them-they just figure to unload the vehicles on an unsuspecting buyer, just as the warranty runs out!!!! The "P.T. Barnum" special!!!

[censored]?? I clicked on that site and the computer is going crazy and shows 18 viruses...

My father-in-laws' Blazer had 28k on dealership dino when I reiceived it. Changed it with Vavoline white bottle ran it for 900 miles, then VML blend as the current fill with only a few hundred miles on it. The White bottle after 900 miles was filthy black, the ML blend is still golden after several hundred miles.

Originally Posted By: BuickGN
[censored]?? I clicked on that site and the computer is going crazy and shows 18 viruses...

Karmic justice for those who shamelessly preach the thick-oil gospel!
wink.gif
J/k...

Originally Posted By: ekpolk

wink.gif
J/k...

LOL. Just had my brother-in-law over here for a hour and a half getting this stuff off the coputer. Weird it's not happening to anyone else.

Originally Posted By: ekpolk

wink.gif
J/k...

LOL. Just had my brother-in-law over here for a hour and a half getting this stuff off the coputer. Weird it's not happening to anyone else.
Originally Posted By: peterdes
We have Macs.

I have a PC and have no viruses/spy-ware from this site or any other. I love my E-Set smart security!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: sunfire
Mobil1 will make that engine clean again. If not then maybe Government Motor will pay for a new one.

If you think Mobil 1 (or any oil) would clean that engine, you are sadly mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back