3 in 1 or 5 in 1 detail sprays

I am seeing multiple products from Black Magic, Armor All, and Nu-Finish that claim to be all inclusive detailing sprays/waterless car wash/ booster waxes. I have used the Black Magic product as a waterless wash and it does seem to leave a slick surface and has a pleasant cherry smell. Does anyone else have any experience with these products? I am somewhat leery to use them to remove pine pollen, the bane of West Central Georgia currently (?scratching)

For pollen, I keep a bucket of ONR + distilled water at the standard wash mixture with 10 or so towels soaking. A lid for the bucket keeps everything clean when not in use.

Take a towel out, wipe the panel clean, dry the panel with a separate clean towel. Repeat per panel/section, flipping to a clean side each time. You can do an otherwise clean car in
I only use a detailer/spray-on wash for spot cleaning. You need too much product to provide adequate lubrication/encapsulation otherwise. It's not cost effective or the safest method.

I agree with Mr Roofless. I personally don't like using a QD or "waterless wash" type of product for actual cleaning. ONR is such an easy product to use and seems to be a much safer method of getting off road and environment dust.

I do use waterless wash for door jambs and bug splotches though. I just wouldn't wipe my whole car down with one.

For pollen, I keep a bucket of ONR + distilled water at the standard wash mixture with 10 or so towels soaking. A lid for the bucket keeps everything clean when not in use.

Take a towel out, wipe the panel clean, dry the panel with a separate clean towel. Repeat per panel/section, flipping to a clean side each time. You can do an otherwise clean car in
I only use a detailer/spray-on wash for spot cleaning. You need too much product to provide adequate lubrication/encapsulation otherwise. It's not cost effective or the safest method.

Optimum No Rinse is a really versatile product. This is one example where it really shines. It can be used as a exterior and interior Detailer too.

Optimum No Rinse is a really versatile product. This is one example where it really shines. It can be used as a exterior and interior Detailer too.
I have recently started using it for interiors and I love it. My cars don't get really dirty, so I just take one of the rags out of the same wash mix, wring it out, wipe a section down, and follow up with a dry towel.

It leaves a VERY mild like-new sheen on plastics/vinyls and leaves no spots or residue behind, even on soft-touch screens. Gives piano black trim that silky feeling.

Wolfgang Über is probably my favorite rinseless/waterless, but ONR is cheap cheap cheap.

I have recently started using it for interiors and I love it. My cars don't get really dirty, so I just take one of the rags out of the same wash mix, wring it out, wipe a section down, and follow up with a dry towel.

It leaves a VERY mild like-new sheen on plastics/vinyls and leaves no spots or residue behind, even on soft-touch screens. Gives piano black trim that silky feeling.

Wolfgang Über is probably my favorite rinseless/waterless, but ONR is cheap cheap cheap.
ONR is the best light interior cleaner I have ever used. I even use it as a "follow-up rinse" after using a dedicated interior cleaner.

Back