3 days of wind and snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a break and can do some clean up work. What the yard looks like in the summer. Now on Dec 14th.

Last edited:
Forest, ON. Cool smile Been there a few times. According to what I've been seeing, you are one of the hardest hit areas from the lake effect business. That JD/snowblower looks like a ton of fun honestly...

Don Stefanik

Good grief....it was Dec.15th. Some how I lost a day. Guess from being couped up I lost track of time frown Thanks. Yes I do have a big yard. It takes me pretty well all morning to clear it out after a snow and blow. It takes me 4 hrs to cut all the grass in the summer too. I go and cut the grass all along the side of the road as well. This was taken a few years ago. Made some changes since then. This what it looks like on one of our Wednesday night get togethers.

Don Stefanik

Used to fly. Built a Challenger II Ulralight back in 92. Took flying leason from a guy out your way.Can't remember the name now, but the field was north of the goose farm. I stayed a couple of weekends in Lemington at a motel so I could get my hrs in flying. Building the Challenger II

Status
Not open for further replies.