29 year oldTennessee man fathered at least 21 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of a complete lack of consequences for one's actions.

Condoms would've been WAY cheaper, but since it doesn't impact his wallet, why should he care? Keep humping.

While the number is high ..the practice isn't uncommon. Even with just one women, the state is how you raise a big family cheaply.

Hey, if I hit the Powerball, I'll create a foundation that will pay any 18-20 year old male $5000 to give up their reproductive rights via vasectomy. That should cut the propagation rate in half. I guess it would work for females too ..so I guess I would open the program to women of 2 children or less ..to a lower amount.

I'd say the investment in future avoided costs would pay large.

But that would infringe on those peoples' civil rights.

C'mon, you know those of us who are paying the taxes to support their b@stard children have no rights.

Don't forget the women are half liable. Choosing looks and suaveness over employability, etc.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Don't forget the women are half liable. Choosing looks and suaveness over employability, etc.

Then we should Vasectomy them too (or the equivalent)

My wife figured that if you tied welfare benefits to the use of Norplant for women ..it would accomplish something. She then suggested the $1000 thing for 18-21 year old males. I figure $5000 would assure wider spread adoption. I'd actually want to start at 15 or 16 ..but that won't work.

In reality what would happen is that the propagation curve would be compressed more into the 15-17 year old bracket ..which is where much of this starts anyway.

+1. People should be made to pay for their burden on society - at least to an amount.

Either in a workhouse, or via forfeiture of medical or SS benefits come retirement age. It may cause them to "retire" sooner, but that is the chance that is taken.

At some point the government used to go through Appalachia and sterilize people. I don't see it being all that bad an idea, really. But, as Tempest would point out, once you introduce that into the picture, the needs of the state will dictate who propagates and who doesn't. Right now the liabilities to the state, and those who support them, are the principle drive toward something like this. Every coin has its flip-side.

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
But that would infringe on those peoples' civil rights.

C'mon, you know those of us who are paying the taxes to support their b@stard children have no rights.

you should lose some of your civil rights if you are on govt cheese.

example:
- no right to vote due to politicians targeting such individuals
- not allowed to have more children than 2 on welfare
- govt will not pay for more than 2 children in a household

man this list can go on.. the voting is especially important.. look at the prior election.. who targeted who?

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
+1. People should be made to pay for their burden on society - at least to an amount.

Either in a workhouse, or via forfeiture of medical or SS benefits come retirement age. It may cause them to "retire" sooner, but that is the chance that is taken.

some good ideas in that

Nope. Universal Law assures that any remedy will ultimately have its own set of liabilities.

The cutting off of medical and SS benefits will just make prison a hotel with a fence if you can't manage.

If the women knew about the number of children he had, and had an idea of what he did for a living, then they would know he had no chance of supporting them properly.

Therefore, all the women in this story are equally as responsible for this situation as he is. Yet, the media focus on the man as the irresponsible one. A complete double-standard biased in favour of women as the 'victims'.

Gotta love where womens liberation has taken us! This is not an anti-woman rant; it is an observation of fact. BOTH should be reported as being irresonsible drains on society!

Originally Posted By: addyguy
If the women knew about the number of children he had, and had an idea of what he did for a living, then they would know he had no chance of supporting them properly.

Therefore, all the women in this story are equally as responsible for this situation as he is. Yet, the media focus on the man as the irresponsible one. A complete double-standard biased in favour of women as the 'victims'.

Gotta love where womens liberation has taken us! This is not an anti-woman rant; it is an observation of fact. BOTH should be reported as being irresonsible drains on society!

Nope, most women don't get pregnant 21 times in their life.

Originally Posted By: addyguy

+1 Keep their legs closed.

we hafta give benefits to thekids, they innocent.
but the fed/state should keep track of all monies paid out and recoupe as much as possible.
real life example: peer at work is getting a fat check every month now from ex deadbeat hubby from 18 yrs back. he having to pay with interest. CA will even freze ur 401k and dry it out to pay for bak child suport. amen!

true the woman is equally responsible and same standards should apply.

money is a good form of birth control, when it will cost ya u will keep em crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back