29 year oldTennessee man fathered at least 21 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ants take very good care of their offspring. A whole class of workers is devoted to this job. I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of larvae grow up into productive workers, but this is just a guess. There's no maternity leave expense for the workers, since they can't get pregnant.

Originally Posted By: brianl703
Originally Posted By: PandaBear

Then we should Vasectomy them too (or the equivalent)

Back about 20 years ago there was a judge who ordered a welfare mom who kept having kids to have Norplant.

Then the parents should be deems as a crime of child abuse (by having too many kids and not taking care of them), and let them be taken away, and send the parents to jail.

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
Originally Posted By: oilyriser
These cases, like octomom are actually steps forward in human evolution. Ants have been around much longer, and are more advanced social creatures. They give the job of mother to just one individual, and males, which father a whole year's worth of population, and created temporarily as needed.

You're forgetting one important ingredient - in the ant kindgom, all the males WORK for the better of their collective. They don't have someone standing over the anthill sprinkling food on it.

Except male ants don't work. Their sole purpose is to fly with a new queen to create a colony, where he has sex once and then dies. All worker ants are sterile females.

I think you could solve this problem with integration. Most of us can't handle inner city welfare. They're usually compressed into smaller areas (that can be quite large) ..so it's mainly just very apparent.

Now if we can manage to integrate Appalachia ..achieve a bit more balance ...take it out of the "in your face" status and move it to a more secluded status ..I think most of these anxieties can be more properly focused on the real issues.

We're getting poorer in all real terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back