27 Hours of Boredom, 3 Seconds of Terror

I woke up when under the gas once. Heard the Drs talking about their golf game. When they realized I was awake, they were in terror!
As I was going under while getting my vasectomy a nurse said ooops while she had her hands on the soon to be operated on area of my body. Told her in a drugged out way - we don't say oops when we are about to do surgery on my man parts. I remember her laughing, then I remember waking up. Luckily I don't ever anticipate having that surgery again :p

I don’t think even collision front avoidance would be good here. Not sure, it’s a new world with robotics making decisions. I think it may react and brake or swerve right.
I'd suspect my Tesla Model 3 (without full autopilot) would brake in that situation.

One day it mistook an oncoming car on the local twisty roads as being an oncoming car on a collision course and alarmed and (lightly) braked until it "figured it out". There's something to be said for having a good handling vehicle without the bells and whistles.

On the other hand my Tesla does super well in the "moose test".

I've been there before as a passenger. Saw a car flip over a freeway median and land upside down right in front of us. Strangely enough, we had already slowed down for the weirdest of reasons and missed it.

Back