2024 Silverado EV W/T - 450 miles EPA range

Im just not big on Audi. I much prefer BMW in that space. The S58 is just on another level and the ZF8 is where its at if you want big power through a stock trans to work out okay.

As far as looks, I am neither here nor there on the ev6. I bought it for the engineering. Single speed reduction unit with 21k rpm motors, oil cooled, 800v architecture, fully defeatable TC along with amazing traction algorithms if you let it alone. Nothing under $100K compared except the HI5N and now the MSP, that they recently resuced price on, but still there's build quality issues.

BMW I4M50i is a strong contender if you're willing to compromise on technology in favor of interior, though.
I get what you're saying, but I haven't cared about what BMW has done in at least 10 years. I'm definitely in the VW/Audi arena when it comes to that type of car. The I4M50 is also a much bigger car than the RS3. I don't know if you can call the RS3 lightweight at this point, but the small performance car is basically dead. Even the new Acura Integra is what we used to call a mid to full size car at one point.

I just don't think I'm as into what EVs are actually giving us at this point. I don't understand why a hot hatch hasn't happened. Then again the average person that wants one and will spend $50k for one would claim they wouldn't be caught dead in an EV so I might be the odd one out there.

Heck I think the Model 3 is bigger than the RS3.

I get what you're saying, but I haven't cared about what BMW has done in at least 10 years. I'm definitely in the VW/Audi arena when it comes to that type of car. The I4M50 is also a much bigger car than the RS3. I don't know if you can call the RS3 lightweight at this point, but the small performance car is basically dead. Even the new Acura Integra is what we used to call a mid to full size car at one point.

I just don't think I'm as into what EVs are actually giving us at this point. I don't understand why a hot hatch hasn't happened. Then again the average person that wants one and will spend $50k for one would claim they wouldn't be caught dead in an EV so I might be the odd one out there.

Heck I think the Model 3 is bigger than the RS3.
HI5N looks like a hot hatch in 5/4 scale.

Back