2022 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29

I took deliver of my new rockhopper comp today. This was my first time on a 29er. I love how it carries speed. I have been impressed with it so far. I probably only rode 4 or 5 miles yesterday after I built it. I'm coming from a 2012 Lappierre Pro Race 700. So this is a mu h cheaper bike. I just love it and how the 29" wheels maintain speed. It's a dream pedaling on the flat lands of Nebraska.

I took deliver of my new rockhopper comp today. This was my first time on a 29er. I love how it carries speed. I have been impressed with it so far. I probably only rode 4 or 5 miles yesterday after I built it. I'm coming from a 2012 Lappierre Pro Race 700. So this is a mu h cheaper bike. I just love it and how the 29" wheels maintain speed. It's a dream pedaling on the flat lands of Nebraska.
Photo isn't loading.

Had to look that up. Looks like a great time to buy one. On sale for $712.99. Has Sram hydraulic disc brakes and a 1X9 drivetrain.

Had to look that up. Looks like a great time to buy one. On sale for $712.99. Has Sram hydraulic disc brakes and a 1X9 drivetrain.
Yeah that's why I purchased it. My carbon frame can't or isn't supposed to pull kid trailers so I got this one and I love it. The 180mm rotors are impressive compared to me Elixer 5 160mm brakes on my 26" carbon.

20221009_104652.jpg

Back