2021 ZR2 - Bison

It was down to this or a 4Runner. Test drove a ZR2 a few weeks ago, but it was sold. Later that night, guy called be back and said they got a ZR2 Bison in. 2,167 miles. The guy bought the Bison, and returned it for a EV Mustang 5 months later. 6yr 100,000 mile powertrain warranty.

IMG-1648.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might say how ugly chevys are right now but that truck is the exception. Looks Good.
main beauty point, no giant ugly chrome monstrosity on the front, and normal looking wheel wells.

Which engine? or do you have an online window sticker you can link with the vin lookup website?

Did you get the diesel??

I think this is the site.. but cant check it without a chevy vin.

Last edited:
Congratulations …
Load N Lock ‘em … get ‘er dirty !
(they put a great suggestion on the tailgate) … 😎

Last edited:
The automatic in this is ridiculously smooth. One of the smoothest I've ever driven. Hopefully I don't experience the shudder issue. If I do, it's at least covered under warranty.

The automatic in this is ridiculously smooth. One of the smoothest I've ever driven. Hopefully I don't experience the shudder issue. If I do, it's at least covered under warranty.
you probably wont. my 8 speed never did it on the old fluid or the new fluid. A 2021 should have the latest fluid in it already.

It was down to this or a 4Runner. Test drove a ZR2 a few weeks ago, but it was sold. Later that night, guy called be back and said they got a ZR2 Bison in. 2,167 miles. The guy bought the Bison, and returned it for a EV Mustang 5 months later. 6yr 100,000 mile powertrain warranty.

View attachment 55805

They did a much better job on the front end of your truck, vs. the ZR2. Nice truck....great find!

Attachments

• ZR2.JPG
    ZR2.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 11
I love it. Everything about it. The only thing I'd improve on it is the interior, but it's not that bad. On road it doesn't float or have that ultra soft feeling most off road suspensions do. It's very composed.

Back