2021 Pennzoil Platinum $10 Rebate/5 qts.

Through the end of the year. Online submissions must be in by Jan. 17, 2022.

Limit 4 submissions per household.

The link on their site that is supposed to show authorized retailers isn’t working for me. I emailed them to ask if Walmart is an authorized retailer, if I can still get The rebate if I buy from Walmart online, and if I can get all 4 rebates in one shot if I buy 4 jugs at once.

I’ll post up here when I find out, or, if someone from Pennzoil sees this (I know a lady named Gena Fishbeck, who worked for Pennzoil, used to monitor this site), maybe they can answer these questions.

If Walmart turns out to be an authorized retailer on this, it’ll be a good deal for me, as I’ll order 4 jugs of PPPP 10W-30 @ $21.94/jug from Walmart.com, then get $40 back, for a total of 20 quarts for less than $3/quart.

Last edited:
They run this rebate all the time, it's only available at certain farm stores that probably don't stock any Pennzoil products other than PYB and PHM, so nobody ever redeems it.
1624693521462.jpg
1624693541509.jpg

john_pifer

They run this rebate all the time, it's only available at certain farm stores that probably don't stock any Pennzoil products other than PYB and PHM, so nobody ever redeems it.
Aw, dang. So that’s why they call it the “Farm Rebate”.

I was just in TSC yesterday, and dont recall seeing any. There were a few quarts of RGT on the clearance rack for $3.50/ea, but it was 0W-20, so I passed.

They run this rebate all the time, it's only available at certain farm stores that probably don't stock any Pennzoil products other than PYB and PHM, so nobody ever redeems it. View attachment 61502 View attachment 61503
I can't even view this list, it keeps coming up with errors. SOPUS needs to hang it up, their rebates are a joke, and likely cost them more customers than anything else.

I can't even view this list, it keeps coming up with errors. SOPUS needs to hang it up, their rebates are a joke, and likely cost them more customers than anything else.
The approved retailer search didn't work for me, but when I actually clicked to submit the rebate the list above was the only retailers that showed

Ha! I saw Rural King on the approved seller list so I checked their inventory. After all, I will be visiting my parents soon and they live near an RK store. They carry PYB and a bunch of farm type Pennzoils but no Platinum. Funny how they create a rebate for Platinum but their approved stores don't carry the Platinum! As @bullwinkle said, PZ needs to hang it up!

Ha! I saw Rural King on the approved seller list so I checked their inventory. After all, I will be visiting my parents soon and they live near an RK store. They carry PYB and a bunch of farm type Pennzoils but no Platinum. Funny how they create a rebate for Platinum but their approved stores don't carry the Platinum! As @bullwinkle said, PZ needs to hang it up!
I don't think I've seen anything but PHM and PYB in farm stores.