2021 Mobil 1 Rebate?

CONFIRMED :cool:(y)

Just got off phone with Mobil on the 12QT box "You click 2 5qt jugs and it will be a 10QT valid purchase" they said ??????

Dont kill the messenger:p 🤪

This is # I called 1-866-249-4307

Jeeze......... I'm holding off Fortune 500 $1 mill deals to do this stuff🤪. Someone around here owes me a steak dinner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😜

Dave
I did it last year, no problem with rebate.

Yes Walmart purchases are honored for the Mobil 1 rebates. Done it many times.
Only Amazon is denied, and this is stated clearly on the rebate webpage.

Just picked up 2 Extended Performance High Mileage 5w30 on rollback for $24.37 each from Walmart. Under 2 bucks per quart if the rebate gets approved 👍

I'd say check brickseek but it appears to not be working right now and says it finds no stock, but I found the inventory search on walmart's website and it shows 24.37 at my local store. Just search walmart (store address) inventory checker on google and it should be one of the first results.

I'd say check brickseek but it appears to not be working right now and says it finds no stock, but I found the inventory search on walmart's website and it shows 24.37 at my local store. Just search walmart (store address) inventory checker on google and it should be one of the first results.
At that price, you should search for the 12 quart box. It's about $50 around me. Only drawback is that I like to use the jugs to store the old oil and that's kinda hard to do with a box.

At that price, you should search for the 12 quart box. It's about $50 around me. Only drawback is that I like to use the jugs to store the old oil and that's kinda hard to do with a box.
I know all the 12qt boxes and 10w-30 5qt jugs are gone, they clearanced them too early and they sold out this weekend.

I know all the 12qt boxes and 10w-30 5qt jugs are gone, they clearanced them too early and they sold out this weekend.

Not for this guy lol. Picked up 3 5qt jugs of M1 10W30 for $9 each today. Lets just say they were in the wrong spot for clearance oil chillin and waiting for the M1 rebate to start 🤪 😜 :cool: (y)

Dave

Haven't seen any 0w-40 on clearance in this area, it's all still $50. Although at 8.5 quarts for an oil change, there won't be too much left over and the left over will fit in a jug.