2021 M3 leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
From BMW BLOG

https://www.bmwblog.com/2020/03/03/leaked-again-the-2021-bmw-m3-sedan/

Screenshot_20200304-072730_Google News.jpg

Well considering that the M3 is a 4-door and the M4 is the 2-door I'm not sure what to think of this "leak". In any case both will probably look similar regardless of the # of doors. This version looks like a lovechild between a Kia and an Infinity.

The bigger problem for the M3/M4 is that the Tesla Model 3 provides better performance and gadgets in the day-to-day. A good portion of the pool of M3/M4 buyers today don't favor track performance like buyers of the past but they do like to tune/modify just so they can remain "cool". That's hard to do with the Tesla.

Last edited:
Fake. That ain't no sedan.

Looks like a Genesis coupe from a few years ago.

Enough with the 1/2 meter long headlights.!

And Giant grills.

Here's the photoshopped take on the M3 -

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by edwardh1
agree super ugly, hope it does not sell

Just curious..... Why you would hope it doesn't sell??

Can't you just look away?

Originally Posted by Ws6
I really like where Hyundai is going these days.

That ain't no Hyundai, that's the 2021 Kia Stinger coupe!

This is a hard crowd. I like it in the pics and probably will like it more in-person.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Fake. That ain't no sedan.

Looks like a Genesis coupe from a few years ago.

Enough with the 1/2 meter long headlights.!

And Giant grills.

Here's the photoshopped take on the M3 -

[Linked Image]

This does look better though.

Looks like when they removed the Predators mask. If you cover up the front end it looks a lot like a new Mustang .

Last edited:
Wow, we have the Tesla cars with no grill and now BMW with too much grill. I will say that overlooking the grill, the car looks great.

I love to drive responsive and fun vehicles, cars that beg you to go faster, drive harder, turn sharper. In recent years, nearly all the responsive "fun" has been designed out of cars. Even the Mighty Corvette C7 drives like a Mailbu, with it's numb steering and slight throttle delay.

BMW cars, while better than most in the response department, are trending this way also. Throttle by wire is just a request, and turbo response further slows things down. It's one reason why Tesla sells so well. As Tesla cars do what you ask, and they do so immediately. What a concept.

Originally Posted by Audios
Looks like when they removed the Predators mask. If you cover up the front end it looks a lot like a new Mustang .

lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back