2021 drops one last punch on us. Betty White has died.

So sad. I just seen a magazine at the store that the cover says Betty White turns 100. I just heard on the radio she had some part in SpongeBob too which I didn’t know and I’m a huge fan of SpongeBob.

Screenshot_20211231-204617-002.jpg

Sorry to hear of Betty's passing. On Decemeber 25, 2021 I was admitted to the hospital. I went cold turkey to get off Morphine that I'd been on for approximately 20 years because of chronic back pain resulting from a construction accident on Jan. 11, 2000. The Dr. that had been writing my prescriptions was retiring, I went to another Dr. and he refused to write the prescriptions and sent me to a pain clinic. The Dr. at the pain clinic refused to write the prescriptions because I was on Ativan as needed for anxiety (sometimes go months without taking any) so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I guess I over did it a little and became severely dehydrated. When I got to the hospital around 11AM my blood pressure was down to about 60/40 and my kidneys were shutting down. They started pumping fluids in me at about the rate of pouring them through a fire hose and were able to save me having to go on dialysis. A day or two ago my wife and son said the Dr's told them if I hadn't came in when I did I'd probably have been dead within a couple more hours. Until you're faced with such you have no idea the impact something like this changes your perspective on life. I was dismissed from the hospital on 12/29/21. I'm still pretty weak as expected but I give 100% credit to God for my recovery. Sure the Dr's/Nurses did there part but God did the healing. Had it not been for my wife calling a church member/nurse friend of ours that morning and having her talk to me I'm sure I'd have laid here and died. I knew I was sick but I had no idea how sick. I thought it was nothing more than the vomiting and diarrhea. There are plenty of gaurdian angles watching over us every day. My wife of 30+ years and this nurse that I've known ever since she was a tiny girl are both now even more special to me than ever before. If anyone of you are ever faced with such a delima don't be stupid like I was get the correct spiritual/medical help. The devil is out to steal, kill, and destroy but my God said "NOT TODAY DEVIL".

Last edited:
Betty White was one of those people who seemed to be around forever, like **** Clark before his passing. I can remember her from when I was a kid and she was on Password or those kinds of game shows and that was in the early 1960's.

I understand that she swore like a sailor when not on camera which may have offended some but probably cracked up a lot of others.
She did a lot of good work with animal welfare agencies but like a lot of Hollywood types was very anti-gun but that's probably because she was part of the group think that infects so many celebrities.

Anyway, she had a long life and worked up until the end and provided a lot of laughs for many decades and I salute her for that.

I am not a big celebrity person, that is to say I don't know names. Having said that, I love Betty White, she seemed to have a kind soul.

Back