2020 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting...
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by diyjake
Steve is itching to get back into another highlander
lol.gif

Loved the highlander but hated its transmission. So yes I would... I will have killed the current Minivan in 5-8 years depending on how long it lasts with the miles I'm driving so they will have time to iron out the bugs before I go back.

Last edited:
Seems like it uses the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid power train.
The 2020 Highlander Hybrid is rated at 240 hp, while the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid is rated at 219 hp. No torque numbers published as far as I can see.
The 1st Toyota model I've seen with Android Auto.

Originally Posted by Treadstone
From the side it looks like the CX-9

I think it has more similarity to the new Subaru Outback.

Originally Posted by madRiver

Is Toyota dragging on electronics?

Toyota and Ford was trying to force Entune/Lexus Enform and MyFordTouch on everyone instead of CarPlay/Android Auto. Even though MyFord/MyFordTouch was using Windows Automotive(like the first iteration of BMW's iDrive and why the two sounded alike) and Entune/Enform are QNX-based, Toyota and Ford worked to unify the API and SDK to develop a common platform to write apps for Entune/Enform/MyFordTouch.

Ford finally woke up with Sync 3 that was built on QNX. Toyota gave in just last year.

I really like the looks! I wish they'd give it a little more "go". It has some F-Pace to the appearance, and I think Toyota really made a nice looking vehicle, here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back