2019 Stanley Cup playoffs/Cup picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we dont have many hockey fans except for our neighbors in Canada. I'll be first to admit; Penguins royally blow as I did NOT watch them last two games. Saw Columbus Blue Jackets demolish Lightning in 4 games though.

My Stanley Cup final pic is Blue Jackets vs Golden Knights
wink.gif

Originally Posted by maxdustington
Leafs! Most important game of the season tonight.

I picked Leafs to win in 5
smile.gif

My brewins need it tonight,they should get series in 7. Washington is still defending champs,till they get beat. Columbus looks good,bob has been lights out. Where was pens oooffense ? Nothing from crosby,ilanders will give it a run as well. Playoffs are best hockey,passion and determination of these guys ramps up!

As an ex-diehard leaf fan, I will not watch them until there's 12 minutes left in game 7.

As the song goes, "I won't get fooled again".

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
I know we dont have many hockey fans except for our neighbors in Canada. I'll be first to admit; Penguins royally blow as I did NOT watch them last two games. Saw Columbus Blue Jackets demolish Lightning in 4 games though.

wink.gif

The Penguins ship has sailed. I've heard they might started the dreaded "rebuilding" process and start thinking about moving guys like Malkin. You can only have a patchwork team around a few superstars for so long...

Originally Posted by grampi
My team's not in it, so I'm just rooting for the Punguins to lose...

The Bluejackets?
laugh.gif

My team hasn't been in it since 2011. I'm just watching the Caps hoping they do it again...

It's interesting how many top seeds are not just losing to say a hot goaltender, but completely falling apart...

Originally Posted by Nickdfresh
Originally Posted by grampi
My team's not in it, so I'm just rooting for the Punguins to lose...

The Bluejackets?
laugh.gif

My team hasn't been in it since 2011. I'm just watching the Caps hoping they do it again...

It's interesting how many top seeds are not just losing to say a hot goaltender, but completely falling apart...

My team is the Red Wings...

Originally Posted by Nickdfresh

wink.gif

The Penguins ship has sailed. I've heard they might started the dreaded "rebuilding" process and start thinking about moving guys like Malkin. You can only have a patchwork team around a few superstars for so long...

Penguins are no longer young. Malkin needs discipline. Letang and Kessel: bye bye.

Too many players playing "way outside of their talent level" a Blue Jackets player said
smile.gif

Well, hopefully the Maple Leafs wipe out the "big bad Boston bruins" today
smile.gif

No other Canadian team left in playoffs
frown.gif

Well well well! Thank you hockey gods that the crap-itals are officially knocked off their holy pedestal. Still picking Blue Jackets to win Stanley Cup

Well, hopefully the Maple Leafs wipe out the "big bad Boston bruins" today
smile.gif

No other Canadian team left in playoffs
frown.gif

I love Toronto the city, and am not a Bruins fan but it's always a good day when the Leafs and Babs get bounced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back