2019 HYUNDAI KONA - IRONMAN EDITION, NEW DETAILING CHOICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want the hood for my lowered Kona. The other stuff is way too over the top .Take that Marvel logo off and paint the hood same color as my car, and the hood scoop 2 shades different on the darker side of the same paint color. You auto body guys know what I mean. To the average person it would be just a slight shade difference.

Originally Posted by Mainia
I just want the hood for my lowered Kona. The other stuff is way too over the top .Take that Marvel logo off and paint the hood same color as my car, and the hood scoop 2 shades different on the darker side of the same paint color. You auto body guys know what I mean. To the average person it would be just a slight shade difference.

Pretty much defeats the whole purpose of a collector car...but that's OK. To each his own.

Originally Posted by RamFan
So, this is hideous. But the worst thing on it? The dealer just had to put his decal logo above the name plate
06.gif

And blanked out the dealer plate while it's sitting in the showroom
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by Malo83
Originally Posted by RamFan
So, this is hideous. But the worst thing on it? The dealer just had to put his decal logo above the name plate
06.gif

And blanked out the dealer plate while it's sitting in the showroom
crackmeup2.gif

Of course informed buyers know that name plates and dealer stickers can easily be removed prior to vehicle pickup...which is what we always do.

i was at a Hyundai dealer today looking at cars and they had 3 of these Marvel models. i asked how well they are selling and he said he can't get rid of them. well maybe its because they tacked on a second sticker that made it $40k .

Originally Posted by WhyMe
i was at a Hyundai dealer today looking at cars and they had 3 of these Marvel models. i asked how well they are selling and he said he can't get rid of them. well maybe its because they tacked on a second sticker that made it $40k .

Ouch!

In contrast...2 local dealers had the $31K sticker and had to go to a lottery to settle the "demand" of 3 buyers who all wanted the one in those showrooms so badly they were willing to pay full sticker price.

I can see how there would be a major sales problem if the dealer you referenced inflated the price way above sticker price like that. No one in their right mind would pay 30% above sticker price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back