Here is my UOA from ~5.5K on Liquimoly Leichtlauf High Tech 5W40. Did a shorter interval this go around b/c mainly in-town/hard driving/sending it/drag racing as the COVID-19 [censored] has reduced my normal long daily highway commute; my normal OCI is ~7.5K. This change also included their MoS2 additive which can clearly be seen as the molybdenum and boron spike. Change before had Ceratec so interesting that you get a lot more of both moly and boron in that additive vs. the MoS2 (and you pay for it...it's triple the cost!). Also interesting is that I used Liquimoly's Proline engine flush so I pulled the sample before running that then pulled another after. Also of note, I have been using a "OH MY GOD K&N WILL DESTROY YOUR ENGINE AND INCREASE SILICON IN YOUR UOAS OH MY GOD" for the whole 35K miles and haven't cleaned it yet - will do per their recommendation at 50K which should be sometime next year.