2018 Titan Air Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the dealership getting an oil change yesterday and of course the service guy tried to upsell me on wiper blades , air filter , etc. Nah , I'll take care of that myself . Got to be able to do that cheaper myself right ? When I got home I started looking at the various websites for WIX , Fram , etc. No joy . Looked at OReilly's , AutoZone , and NAPA . Nope . I ended up going to a Nissan dealer and paying the same thing for the filter that they would have charged to replace it while I was there . WTFO ?
smirk2.gif
Why is there no aftermarket filter out there ?

They have two different one's in stock . The Nissan OEM shown has a different part number than the one I got from the dealer . Never heard of the other brand . The Nissan parts guy needed my VIN to look it up . He said there was more than one type shown for Titan 5.8 gas burners . Why does everything have to be so difficult …

Originally Posted by Rand
rockauto has some?

+1 always check Rockauto first. Combine your purchase for a few air filters, cabin filters etc and apply the 5 pct coupon to save on per unit price.

Originally Posted by JC1
Originally Posted by Rand
rockauto has some?

+1 always check Rockauto first. Combine your purchase for a few air filters, cabin filters etc and apply the 5 pct coupon to save on per unit price.

I like to combine air filters, oil filters, and wipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back