2018 Lincoln Navigator L 3.5 liter Ecoboost (F150) startup noise on idle

Hello,

On the first start of the day...cold start...I am hearing this racket. After about a minute or so the noise goes away...anyone have any thoughts on this?

On further starts this noise is not present. I guess you have to wait until the vehicle is totally cold...3+ hours...to get this curious noise.

Thanks in advance!

Just a note...I have a feeling this is turbo wastegate rattle, but both turbos were replaced over the summer. Thus Im not certain. If you type in ecoboost wastegate rattle on Youtube lots of good examples which sound like this noise...

I do believe you may hold the records for most threads on a single vehicle. This is quite the saga.

You should see when the dealership prints out the warranty history. When the entire history is printed out which includes invoices and notes...etc...it looks like a 2-3 inch thick book. The vehicle has been to 3 different dealerships and spent probably 5 months in the shop. Im at the crossroads here and need to make a decision on if I will sell it and what will I buy next.

I was going to replace it this year but then COVID hit and its a new ballgame...

Back