2018 Escalade A/C clutch relay

Brothers 2018 Escalade clutch will not engage

Guages say full of 1234 looked all over for the relay ....... I suspect this is now built into the fuse block so simply replacing the one single $8 relay now costs $$$

Looked all over for the pins or location to jumper anyone a GM guy who knows or a link I would greatly appreciate it

Thank you bitog friends

A static pressure reading does not indicate charge quantity. Look at the driver's side top of the condenser and see if it happens to be oily.

A static pressure reading does not indicate charge quantity. Look at the driver's side top of the condenser and see if it happens to be oily.
Zero oil stains or oily spots leaks visual and with UV light .......I was told GM has a dye from the factory

You likely need a capable scan tool to diagnose this outside of the clutch coil being open.
Thank you Sir this is what I suspected .......the locations for relays are present with acces to the contact points visible for testing with a meter but the actual component is below sealed in

I believe if I can figure the location I can close the circuit with a jumper wire

One note he said it literally was blowing cold going down the highway and just stopped blowing cold over about a 2 min timeframe and up to that point would get so cold it would "freeze" you out

Guess you already checked Fuse 60 in the underhood fuse block?

The easiest place to access the Clutch power circuit is to remove the fuse block & jump power to the circuit. (10 amp fused!!!!)

Pin C1 of the X2 Connector, Brown wire with a Green tracer.

eheT4Y8.png

43TnKSy.png

zLaKyLP.png

Guess you already checked Fuse 60 in the underhood fuse block?

The easiest place to access the Clutch power circuit is to remove the fuse block & jump power to the circuit. (10 amp fused!!!!)

Pin C1 of the X2 Connector, Brown wire with a Green tracer.

eheT4Y8.png

43TnKSy.png

zLaKyLP.png
Yes sir I did check the fuse very first ......thank you for your vast knowledge and quick response .......I have a new 23 silverado question to ask of you but will figure out this escalade compressor first

Thank you Sir

Back