2018 Detail Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to what is on your detail wish list for this Christmas. Last year I received a lot of Wolfgang products and this year I am thinking of asking for some various pads from Lake Country or one of the Collinite Waxes .

A nice BIG bottle of Nu-Finish.
happy2.gif

That is funny Walterjay .... a nice set of new floor matts and car seat covers might be nice I am starting to think , and even though it is not a true detailed item an all new headlight assembly set instead of trying to work on the old ones would make a big difference in how my car looks. My wish list is slowly coming together.

Originally Posted by mctmatt
Just curious as to what is on your detail wish list for this Christmas.
Weather warm enough to actually be able to do some detailing.

Some little items I've always wanted and actually needed like little brushes for detailing vents and some of those foam things for cleaning in those pesky lug nut holes.

Originally Posted by mctmatt
Just curious as to what is on your detail wish list for this Christmas. Last year I received a lot of Wolfgang products and this year I am thinking of asking for some various pads from Lake Country or one of the Collinite Waxes .

The Rag Company has had some of the better prices I have found on Lake County Pads. Love them for all my microfiber needs!!

https://www.theragcompany.com/pads/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back