2017 toyota camry SE

I'm going to see about buying this car, It has 69k on it 4cyl 2.5 engine for a price of 12,847
Any major issues with this cari should know? is the price ok? The only thing i know is that the transmission fluid is sealed and it doesn't have a dipstick to check the fluid.

A real good Toyota tech that I was listening to mentioned this year and trim level as his favorite even compared to newer ones. Although he mentioned the ones with the bigger wheels tend to have issues so hopefully it doesn’t have 18 or 19 inch wheels. I think 17’s came standard.

It's a very basic and boring commuter car, but reliable. I say that as we have a 2015 SE. While it's low miles it has not given us a single issue other than I need to do front brake pads and rotors. Yes it seems absurd to need that at that low of mileage, but we drive tend to drive aggressively up and down a mountain. Plenty of meat left on the pads, but the factory rotors do not dissipate heat well and the rotors are fubar, as expected because it's a mid-sized economy car. Tires for the 17" wheels are also still relatively inexpensive, it was under $700 for a set of General Altimax RT43's. Oil changes are easy despite people complaining of the filter housing. Plenty of room to change out the serpentine belt as well. This might not bother some, but the transmission programming drives me bonkers as it tries to shift into higher gears for economy. Sport mode helps alleviate this.

We have a 2017 SE it’s been great. From the factory the serpentine belt was faulty and same with the radiator so I replaced those and it’s been great ever since. I’m not a fan of it having only an oil dipstick but that’s about my least favorite thing about it other than it’s not very comfortable and doesn’t have an outlet in the back seat. But for reliability absolutely get it. We haven’t done anything to ours except what I listed above it’s got 27,000 on it now haven’t even had the wheels off except for a tire rotation.

We have a 2017 SE it’s been great. From the factory the serpentine belt was faulty and same with the radiator so I replaced those..... it’s got 27,000 on it now

A serpentine belt and radiator before 27k miles on a 2017 doesn't inspire confidence on any brand much less a hallowed Toyota. Was it under warrantee?

A serpentine belt and radiator before 27k miles on a 2017 doesn't inspire confidence on any brand much less a hallowed Toyota. Was it under warrantee?
Yeah it was luckily we would of been super angry if it wasn’t. It’s not under warranty now since it’s been over 3 years those two things happened in the first year of ownership.

My neighbor's have a '17 SE that belongs to their 22 year old son. He's not exactly easy on it. It's got 100k on it and running strong. Spent it's life on SuperTech 0/20 and 10k OCIs

Back